- Both in state and out of state residents may apply at any City or Town Clerk's Office to be married in the State of New Hampshire.
- Blood tests are not required.
- To apply for the license, both parties must appear at the same time in the office or the application cannot be completed.
- The filing fee of $50.00, payable to the Town of Kensington, is to be paid at the time of application. Payment will be by check or cash; no credit or debit card payment can be accepted.
LICENSING TIME FRAME
- The license is valid for ninety (90) days from the date you apply. There is no longer a waiting period and the license can be used the same day.
- A government issued photo identification is required of both parties at the time of application.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED
- If either party was married previously, the following must be presented, as applicable:
DIVORCE: A certified copy of the final divorce decree with a raised seal.
DEATH: A certified copy of the death certificate with a raised seal.
ANNULMENT: A certified copy of the annulment certificate with a raised seal.