How do I replace a lost registration or title?

Registrations And Titles:

Copies of lost registrations (RDMV 111) can be purchased at any State of NH DMV substation for $15.00 or you may purchase one at the Town Clerk's Office for $18.00. If your name does not appear on the registration, then you will not be able to obtain a duplicate copy. 

Note: If you are NOT the owner of a vehicle you are renewing (meaning your name is NOT on the registration), you CANNOT obtain a duplicate registration.If you ARE the owner and you lost your registration, you will need to bring in the plate number of the vehicle you are renewing, and your drivers license.

For a duplicate of a lost title (TDMV 18), you need to fill out an application for duplicate title and submit it (along with $25.00) to the Title Bureau in Concord. The applications are available at all MV substations or at the Raymond Town Office.